MyJob – Specially designed to help you find a job during your time in Australia
|Timetable:||2.40pm to 3.40pm|
|Schedule:||2 days per week|
|Start Date:||Any Monday|
|Start Date||12 month membership to MyJob search website + MyJob computer centre|
|Minimum English Level||Intermediate +|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Availability||Sydney, Bondi, Manly, Brisbane, Cairns, Perth and Darwin|
MyJob membership is permitted with the certain English course bookings of 2 weeks or more.
MyJob membership includes:
- 12 month access to MyJob search website More than 100,000 casual, part-time and contract positions advertised each year.
- Online job placement counsellors call hundreds of employers each month and can set up interviews for you in jobs where the special icons are displayed.
- 12 month access to the MyJob computer centre Keep searching for a job even after you have finished studying!
- You will be supported and receive guidance on CV and resume writing, interview skills, job search, applying for a tax file number and more.
- Online CV building service An easy, step by step, online program. Your CV is instantly saved on a database accessible by employers from all over the world!
- MyJob information sessions held monthly by guest speakers, giving you first hand, practical advice on finding a job in Australia.
- Workforce Training Advice and guidance on extra qualifications available to improve your chances of finding work such as: RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol), Barista Training and First Aid.
- Pre-departure information sheet with job search tips for before you leave your country
- MyJob USB Pack with all the information you need to find a job while you are in Australia
- Annual Fruit Picking handbook