Study in Australia
With the advent of interest in international education in recent times, Australia has been a popular hub for people wanting to study and work alike. According to a recent data in 2017, a total of 800,000 international students were recorded to be studying in Australian universities!
Australian universities provide a wide range of scholarships, grants and aids to international students based on academic merit, sports and other skills of an individual. Students are also drawn to Australia because of its high position in innovation and technology, coming in head to head with countries like the UK and USA. On top of that, Australian academics and degrees are modern, practical and flexible which means educational diversity and job security in a global standpoint. With tons of job opportunities and internship availability, Australia is an excellent country for a student to graduate from.
The Australian Student Visa Process
- Check your eligibility for a program of your interest with WorkStudy
- Apply for an institution of choice that provides the program
- After you get your Confirmation of Enrolment from the institution, apply for a student visa Online
- Afterwards, get ready for a visa interview and a health check-up
- Await your visa decision, which might take anywhere from 2-3 weeks
- Time for you to fly to Australia!