Opportunities for PR or Visa Subclass 485, 457, etc…
A range of Internship programs
There are 3 programs to choose from, depending on your industry and your purpose
1. Professional Year (PY)
– 30 weeks Training + 12 weeks Internship –
Keep all options open to be able to submit your PR application as quickly as possible
■ Why “Professional Year Internship”? (PY)
Points : Give graduates to gain the 5 migration points for permanent residency
IELTS : Develop work skills whilst achieving your IELTS 7.0
Job Seeking : Provide assistance with job seeking &
Eplyability : Improve your employment opportunity
■ Fact about “Professional Year Internship”
43% of participants were employed by the host company after the program
66% of graduates were employed within 12 months of completion the program
97% of participants found12 week internship enjoyable
■ Working for your future
The Professional Year Program is a 30 week professional development program combining formal learning and 12 week workplace experience.
The program is designed to assist international student graduates gain employment in their chosen career, as well as give eligibility for migration points towards permanent residency.
■ Details of the Professional Year Program
– 30 weeks of work readiness training followed by a 12 weeks internship.
– Only available to Accounting / IT / Engineering students who are graduates of Australian universities.
– Graduates of this program are eligible for 5 bonus points towards permanent residency.
– Hold or have applied for 485 Graduate Visa or hold the 476, Recognized Graduate Visa.
– Intakes 2012: 21st February, 21st April, 25th June, 25th August, 27th November.
– Total program cost: $13,000.
Accounting (SMIPA) – Skilled Migrant Internship Program
- The Skilled Migrant Internship Program – Accounting (SMIPA) is a Professional Year Program developed by CPA Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants and the Institute of Public Accountants. The program is designed to improve the career prospects of international accountinggraduates from Australian universities. Internship Accounting
Australian Computer Society (ACS) － Professional Year Program in Computer
- The Australian Computer Society (ACS) Professional Year Program was developed by ACS to give international ICT graduates from Australian universities the skills and training they need to start their career. The program provides a pathway from study to employment in Australia.
Engineers Australia – Professional Year in Engineering
- The Engineers Australia Professional Year in Engineering program was developed by EngineeringEducation Australia (EEA) to equip international graduates of Australian universities with the skillsand experience they need to start a successful career. The program provides a pathway from study to employment in Australia
2. Professional Internship Program (NPIP)
– 8-24 week internship in a broad range of industries (HR, Marketing, Accounting, IT, Business Administration etc)
– Flexible start date and duration.
– Open to all visa holders with work rights in Australia under 35 years of age as long as they are not eligible for the PY; Permanent residency, 485, Working Holiday, Work and Holiday, etc.
– We can accept applicants on student visas provided they will be on an official study break of at least 8 weeks.
– During the placement, interns will complete an online course to build skills in workplace effectiveness.
– Graduates will have to have graduated within last 18 months.
– Total program cost: $2000.
3. Engineering Experience Program (EEP)
– 4 weeks of work readiness training with a focus on Engineering standards in Australia (Engineering standards training will be delivered by Engineering Education Australia)
– 12 week internship.
– Only available to Engineering.
– Open to all visa holders with work rights in Australia under 35 years of age; Permanent residency, Working Holiday, Work and Holiday, 476 visa etc.
– Intakes 2012: 30th January, 23rd April, 25th June, 27th August, 26th November.
– Total program cost: $3600.
For information where you can complete the Professional Year Program, please contact us today!