MAHSA University’s mission is to graduate qualified and compassionate professionals who will serve the country’s needs in accordance with national goals and government transformation plans in the twenty-first century.
That vision is embodied in the new 48-acre campus in Bandar Saujana Putra. MAHSA University now has students from 75 different countries, including Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and Canada, in addition to students from Asia.
Core Values of MAHSA
MAHSA makes sure the university is an example of Values of equity, diversity and collegiality. So, it strives for the ethical behavior and welfare of staff, students and Malaysian society. Embedded in everything the university does, it still searches for the need for quality and a drive to achieve:
- Excellence and the maintenance of our Integrity
- Innovation and the desire to be creative
- Professionalism and quality customer service
- Liberal thoughts, equality and freedom of expression
- Strong corporate governance embracing social responsibility
- Teamwork, respect and an opportunity for individuals to maximize their potential
Why MAHSA University
- World Class Education
- Globally Recognized Degree
- PR Possibility after Graduation in Australia, Canada and more countries
- Job Guarantee in countries like Thailand, Singapore post graduation.
- Technologically Advanced Schools Fully Equipped with the best practices
The university features eight faculties which include Pharmacy, Hospitality Management, Accounting, Engineering and many more. For details about the faculties, click here.
List of Faculties
- Pre-University Studies
- Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
- Health and Sports Sciences
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Business, Finance and Hospitality
MAHSA University Deadlines
Undergraduate: Admissions on a Rolling Basis
Postgraduate: March and August
NOTE: Deadlines may vary for each program. Please visit the respective program pages in their website for specific deadlines.
At the University, there are over 30 student activities and clubs, including an international student association. Students can also participate in a one-week orientation program to get to know one another and meet the university leadership team. The week is jam-packed with fun activities and department head presentations, and it’s a great way to meet new people at MAHSA.
For admission to Malaysian universities, a strong command of the English language is required. Students must complete IELTS with a minimum score of 6 in order to be accepted into MAHSA University in Malaysia. The university features various job fairs for graduating students, so getting jobs is not hard! MAHSA graduates find great success in countries like Singapore and Thailand since they consider MAHSA’s degree to be of excellent caliber.
Another plus point for especially nursing students is that a nursing degree in MAHSA University is recognized particularly in the UK, and in Dubai so nursing graduates are recruited by hospitals in these countries.
Want to apply for MAHSA? Message us in Facebook or Contact us for details